10.10.2007

Father's

The greatest gift I ever had came from God,
and I call him Father.
We are greatful for the Father's we have in our lives.

4 comments:

busymama said...

Is this Mike's dad? I am so glad you are taking pictures right now!

{Brittany} said...

How are things with Mike's dad? It's sounds like it's not so good. I'm so sorry! We're thinking about Ref Bill and keeping you guys in our prayers.

The Bullocks said...

I just wanted to let you guys know that your family is in our prayers. I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now.
I totally remember Bro. Davis being my Sunday school teacher when I was in like 8th and 9th grade. He was so sweet and such a good teacher. and he was always so patient with our obnoxious class. I just love the whole Davis family.
I loved your tag list. Heather you totally made me cry, it totally puts things into perspective when something like this happens.
I'll be anxious to see what happens, and in the mean time we'll remember you guys in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest family ever! (I linked to your blog from Tommy and Sara...you guys are inspiring me to become a blogger myself.) We just wanted to tell you that we are thinking of you guys and that we were torn apart by the news about Mikes dad. You guys are in our prayers!