10.12.2007

Remember...


One of my favorite Conference quotes from President Eyring

"Tonight, and tomorrow night, you might pray and ponder, asking the questions: Did God send a message that was just for me? Did I see His hand in my life or the lives of my children? I will do that. And then I will find a way to preserve that memory for the day that I, and those that I love, will need to remember how much God loves us and how much we need Him."

3 comments:

busymama said...

I LOVED this quote too!! I am so glad you are doing this!! I adore you!

The Bullocks said...

I loved that Quote, I think that was my favorite talk. I need to start writing that stuff down. it's so easy to give myself a pity party. I just think that was a good talk. anyways, I love your blog, it's fun to check in on you and see whats new.

busymama said...

I found the website via a link on one of Katie's friends links anyway - the paper company that she was using for her backgrounds yanked the templates secondary to copyright violations and so at least for know she has no templates. Her site is matiekay.blogspot.com , it might be worth checking back in a few days/weeks. - Sorry!