*Our lives are filled with simple joys and blessings without end. But one of the greatest joys in life is to have you as a friend*
I'm not sure if Brandi knows what a dear friend she is to me but I want to use her birthday as an opportunity to sing my praises of her. Brandi is a person that came into my life by chance. She was called to be the Activies Chairman on the Activties committee that I served on for quite some time. She was a great leader, she was a great missionary, she always thought outside of the box. She was always going above and beyond her call, Because that's what Brandi does. She taught me so many GREAT things! It's a good thing too, cause I had to fill her shoes when they released her...Thanks alot! I would have never been able to do that calling if Brandi hadn't already taught me the things I needed to know. Thanks for being a great teacher.
Brandi is such a great example to me. She is always selflessly serving. I watch her day in and day out. No matter how tired she is, or what she needs to get done for the day, She is always taking care of somebody else. She never complains, or says anything bad about anybody else. She is always upbeat and positive and has a really contagious giggle. Sometimes I think Brandi knows me better then I know myself. Their have been nights when I'm sitting their folding laundry mad at the world, and she will call me and see if I need to get away and have a Target run. She knows how I love Target! Brandi you constantly make me want to strive to do better.
I again have the opportunity to work with Brandi in our church callings. She is our Primary chorister. And can I just say how fabulous she is at this. Knowing Brandi, I knew she wasn't going to be happy when this calling was extended to her. And she really tried talking us all out of it. But when we needed to fill this position we just KNEW she needed to be the person to do it. And I know exactly why now. She brings the spirit to our primary each and every week. She is SO fabulous with the kids. So basically what I'm trying to say is she is Fabulous at everything she does. She is spiritual, giving, kind, nurturing, loving, pretty, and sweet! Everybody needs a Brandi in their life. I love you Brandi! Happy Birthday.
1 comment:
you are far too kind - I am crying as I read, thank you! I hope you realize what a gift your friendship has been for me - love ya!
Post a Comment