10.28.2007

Ending the Season....Undeafeated!

The Midas Creek Fireballs did it this season, they went undefeated. Although technically they aren't supposed to keep score, all the kids are on the sidelines taking note. And then there is Brayden taking his own personal stats for the game. I finally brought the video camera to the game and missed it every time he scored. Get this, the other team showed up in their Halloween costumes, so I was to busy zooming in on Optimus Prime and Captain Jack Sparrow. I think I am fired from video duty. OOPS.
Three Generations of Great Soccer Players Here is the Cheerleading Section. Kaylee has voiced that she would like to play soccer next year. But for the sake of humiliating herself I think she should stay sitting down cheering for her brother. We need to get her involved in dance again, maybe that will get her mind off soccer.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAL!!!
Good job Brayden, you had a great season. You are a natural soccer player like your dad and your Grandpa. Keep up the hard work your practice is paying off. Grandpa was really excited that the weather was nice today and he got to come watch you play. You've grown alot as a soccer player since last year. Good job bud!

3 comments:

Lindsey Stubler said...

Heather- you need to get that picture of Brayden scoring blown up and framed for his room. It is so dang cute! He needs to teach Jonah a few moves.

The Bullocks said...

That is so cute, I'm so glad Mike's dad got to come, that will probably be a good memory for Brayden to have.and a neat picture you will probably treasure.
I'm glad to see Brayden is taking after his dad.

The Lind's said...

Those are the best pictures. I love that Brayden is holding up #1, it's so adorable! And the 3 generations picture is so great. I am sure it will be treasured forever! I am glad Mike's Dad got to go see Brayden play. I bet that meant so much to Brayden! We are sad we don't get to go trick or treating with you this year. Zach said this morning just out of the blue "my best friend will always be name Brayden and we love eachother because we are such good buddies!" I hope you have a Happy Halloween! Miss you guys lots! Becca