11.01.2007

Hope you Had a Happy Halloween!

Yes, Yes, I'm posting more pictures of my kids. I'm sorry I feel like that is all I am posting lately, that and sappy sad news. I'm sorry I will try and come up with something uplifting and happy to post in the near future. We had a great Halloween. On Tuesday we carved pumpkins with the kids and then took them to a haunted house that a family in Mike's parent's ward puts on. They water it down a bit for the little ones, but they LOVED it. So for anybody interested next year, it was AWESOME! On Wednesday we were all woken up bright and early by our little Kaylee telling us all "Happy Halloween!" They had a good time trick-or-treating and especially seeing all their friends in costume. This was Kade's first real experience with Halloween. He was mesmerized that people were freely handing out candy to him. He would just stand at their door and dance, so excited!

Our Little Tinkerbell
Brayden was a Death Rider, he just wanted to be scary this year.
Kade totally got into character as a pirate.
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Clements Family said...

The kids look so stinkin' cute. Especially Kade. I love his pose!

Mikesell Family said...

Hey our kids should have gotten their pictures taken together. That makes me laugh, they were the same things! Your kids look adorable. (And by the way the Brandy comments were so nice, you are a lot like her! You always think of everyone else!)