11.09.2007
All Because Two People Fell In Love....
What a roller coaster this week has been. I think I have experienced about every emotion possible this week. But today I will focus on love and gratitude. Today Mike and I are celebrating 7 happy years of marriage. It's so fun to look back and see how far we have come since we've gotten married. We had a lot against us when we decided to get married and a lot of people didn't think we would make it. It's amazing where love and commitment will take you.
I am grateful for a husband who is devoted to me and my family. I am grateful that he was raised by such a wonderful man, who taught him respect and how to treat a lady. I am grateful that when I married into the Davis family they accepted me into their family as another daughter. And over the last couple days, I have been able to share some very special memories with them that I will forever cherish. I am grateful for the opportunities I've had this week to sit back and ponder all the blessings I have in my life and all the "little" reasons I have to rejoice each and every day. I feel very fortunate to have Mike as my "rock" since I am such a stumbling mess all the time. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! What a great picture of you two! I hope you guys can celebrate your special day! You guys are such a great couple. I always think if I can just be a good wife like Heather!...I am trying! Thanks for being such great friends! Love you guys!
You both look great, hope you had a wonderful day in spite of the hard circumstances. Love ya!
Ok so did you love the girls tell all show last night? I laughed, they are pretty harsh to eachother. Happy Anniversary to you too!
Congrats on the many years together! I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad to have seen that the family is holding up toghether the other night. Cancer is such a hard thing to understand especially when it takes one you love so quickly. I lost my grandmother to cancer in almost the exact time frame as Bill. Know that you and your family are prayed for often. Our blog link is jagbhansen.blogspot.com
Post a Comment