11.19.2007

Bring On The Rain.....

So they say, "when it rains it pours." Well I say, "Bring it on!" We spent the evening in the emergency room with Kade last night. (Sorry if the pictures are too graphic.) A vase fell off a shelf and hit him on the back of the head and split open the back of his head. So I quickly found a babysitter for the kids, and my stepdad went with me over to the emergency room because Mike wasn't home from work yet. Needless to say, Kade was a real trooper, after a little medicine, and a few hands holding him down he did really good. Afterwards they gave him a bunch of stickers and he decided to decorate his face with them. He wouldn't let me take them off until it was time to go to bed. Do you think he will sleep tonight?....probably not.



6 comments:

Clements Family said...

Oh Heather...I am so sorry. Poor Kade! I hope you got some sort of sleep last night because I know you really needed it. I hope you guys all get feeling better...I promise your luck will change!

Lindsey Stubler said...

Dang it Heather! That's too bad! Probably the last thing that you needed to happen now, right? Let me know what I can do to help ya out- even if your kids just wanna come over and play while you take a nap... we live so close and Jonah would love it.

Mikesell Family said...

WOW that sucks! I am sorry. Hey I loved that you put the music to it. Well if you need anything let me know!
-Betsy

Mikesell Family said...

Sometimes do you feel like if you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all? I'm feeling that way too.

The Lind's said...

Holy CRAP Heather! Are you dying. I swear how do you do it? Poor little kade. He is so cute! What a brave little guy. He doesn't even look like he was scared!! I hope your week gets better!

The Balls said...

O my gosh!!! I can't believe what is happening for you guys! I am SO SORRY! Please let us know if you need anything! We are happy to help in any way. If trials only make you stronger, just think of how strong you are going to be when things settle down! Hang in there!