Brayden had the chance to go over to my sister-in-law's house the other day. She shot some awsome pics of them playing in the leaves. They just recently moved back to Utah from Boise (if anybody is looking for an orthodontist I know a great one I can refer them too :) It has been so fun having some cousins around to play with.


These boys are crazy! But I am going to have some awesome shots to blow up for his new room.
3 comments:
CUTE pics - can i go take pics in her leaves :), they are amazing shots!! So funny, I just found tip junkie last week and love it - this is one of our favorite games we just draw a haunted house or a christmas scene and place the candies on and then yell Boo, ect. - the kids love it for FHE! Thinking of you and praying for you - we love you!!
Hey...I love the pictures. How talented is Jen (well atleast I think it would be her that took them)! She did an amazing job.
Those are great pics! I love Brayden jumping in the air. Do you think your sister in law would do a photo shoot with my kids?! Way cute! Oh and I like that website with the m & m game. She (or whoever) has lots of really cute stuff. Thanks for sharing! Hope you are doing okay. Stay happy! Becca
Post a Comment