10.10.2007

Happy Halloween


I took the kids to Gardner Village to see the Witches,
and take some fun Halloween pictures. The problem was
Kade was so intrigued with the witches that he didn't
want to sit still for the pictures....what was I thinking?
He didn't have a problem sitting still for the cookie I
bought him afterward though.

5 comments:

busymama said...

Can I just say these are some of the cutest kids I know!!! So fun, I need to make it to Gardener Village before we go back on track!
BTW - I love how you used the fun halloween colors - I'm still searching!!!!

Sara said...

I love your blog! So cute! It will be fun to be able to see updates and cute pics of your fam. I feel like blogging will take away a little of my guilt from not scrapbooking! hee hee. Anyway, your pics are darling and hope all is well!

The Bullocks said...

I'm so glad you guys started a blog. It's such a good way to keep in contact with everyone.
your kids are adorable. I can't believe how big they are. I'll keep checking in to see what new.

The Lind's said...

Heather,
I love that you blog. Now I can see your cute kids all the time. I hope you are doing good. I miss you! Come see me soon!

The Lind's said...

Oh...and I meant that I can see you and Mike too! :)