I have been a complete blogger slacker. I have had a couple good excuses though. First of all, our Internet has been acting up lately. Most of the time it's not working, and then randomly throughout the day I can catch it working (I hope I can stay connected through this.) Second of all I am queen of leaving my camera places. So I took a few pictures of my kids at a Easter egg hunt and then left my camera at my dads, so of course I missed out on all the other Easter pictures I wanted to get. I finally picked up my camera so I can post the pictures that I did get. Third, I just have been busy doing other things that are way more fun and exciting then blogging. J/K
I just wanted to post a few RANDOM pictures of my kids.
The other day at about 11:30 or so, Kade kept getting into the fridge so I asked him if he was hungry. And of course he told me "Ya" but I was doing something at the time so I was trying to stall him for lunch. But next thing I know he had pulled out the place mats, a dirty plate from the dishwasher, a couple spatulas (he called them spoons) and climbed up on a chair. I guess the poor kid was ready for lunch and he wasn't going to wait for me to set the table. It was kind of funny.
Brayden is a little obsessed with the Jazz. Every morning he wakes up and logs on to utahjazz.com to see when the next game is and to pull up stats on players and to see if they won or lost any previous games. Well we took Brayden and his little friend Parker (who I think instilled this obsession into him) to the Jazz vs. Lakers game. It was so funny to listen to these two little boys talk about the stats like they were two grown men! They had a good time. They both bought some Jazz sweat bands while we were there and some guy gave them this "Boozer Buddie" shirt. Brayden hasn't taken off the sweat bands, as you can see, he even sleeps in them.
And here is a picture of Kaylee, just being Kaylee. She kept twirling around and saying "Mom take a picture of me. Hurry, get me twirling." I don't think she understood that it goes all fuzzy when you try to do that.
I'm glad I have them around to keep me entertained.
4 comments:
Those are all such cute pics, I love the stories that go with them! It will be way fun to look back and read them one day. Cute cute!
They are so cute! Kade is hilarious!
woohoo - you posted!!! yeah, Parker sleeps in his wristbands too, although I don't think I have seen them on his ankles yet!!! Cute pics - hey fun that Mike is our new HT!
Your kids are so funny. I love that he sleeps with the sweatbands on! Also how do you get your kids to set the table? I would even take using dirty plates! Really cute!
Post a Comment