3.31.2008

Easter....



Kade's first Easter egg hunt at my dad's house. He didn't quite get it at first, but after he realized what he was supposed to be doing he had a blast. I think next year I need to invest in better baskets, no more of the $1 baskets from Target. Every time he bent over his whole basket would tip out. The kid has been on a sugar high though since Easter. He has loved all the chocolate!


Kaylee had a blast running around squealing. She found eggs in all the hard places.




Brayden was good to make sure everybody was getting their fair share of eggs. He just gets so excited and jittery I think he passed up quite a few while he was spazzing out.

We also had a yummy lunch with our cousins and family. We had a great day, and fortunately the weather cooperated. The kids made out with a ton of yummy candy (yeah for mom!)


The next day The Easter bunny came to visit and of course Kaylee came stumbling in bright and early to wish everybody a Happy Easter! She had been waiting for this day for months! She couldn't wait to finally be able to wear her new Easter dress. The kids all found their Easter baskets and then it was off to church. Since I didn't have my camera I still need to take pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes. We did have the professional pictures taken but as I posted before they were a disaster.

After church we were able to go over to my mom's and spend a fabulous afternoon with my family and some of the extended family. And again, more yummy food (gotta love holidays!) and another Easter egg hunt for the kids. They made out big on the candy this year. Then later that night Grandma Sonia came over to visit. She brought the kids some fun stuff. Kaylee got a hula hoop (Brayden rocks at it!) Kade got a fun Curious George car and Brayden got a kite. So happy be-lated Easter to everyone!

1 comment:

Clements Family said...

Fun pictures! I love that story of Kade! How funny is he! Really call about him getting into Breckon's class. I have missed your blog so I am glad you are back...don't forget your camera anymore!