3.07.2008

Isn't life rough...


Here is a pic of Mike and the boys in Sunny California. Don't they look so miserable? He said yesterday they golfed 36 holes and they were all WAY sunburned by the time they were done. Girls start checking your calendars cause I see a girls trip in my near future.

7 comments:

The Lind's said...

I think I have just been sitting here waiting for your post! HAHA! I am a looser on a Friday night! We need to get our trip planned so next is a picture of us!! I am stealing your pic hope you don't mind! I asked Gerry to get one and he said later...that usually means oppse it's too late! It's been fun having the guys here! They are all very nice and polite, make their bed and everything. Gerry needs a lesson! :) Gerry is lovin' it! No work ALL play! Hope you are doing good being husbandless!

The Lind's said...

Oh and I LOVE your background...where'd you find that? I get bored of backgrounds so quick! I love it! Very springy :)

Heather said...

Ya speaking of background, I haven't quite figured out how to do it yet. So please ignore my header until I figure out how to fix it. Suggestions would be great. I found the background on shabby princess.

Meg said...

Uh...count me in on the girls' trip...If that's ok I invite myself! Pat just bought the thing to do xbox online, so I'm sure he won't mind playing halo all night while I'm gone. Your blog looks so cute! I'm still playing around with it too, so I'm not sure about the header. I think you just mess around with it for a while and then somehow get lucky when it looks ok. That's my experience anyway!

Clements Family said...

I am sure if Brooks saw this picture he would be a little sad he wasn't there with them! You posted a ton while I was gone...I love that song by Trace! He seems like such a good person on Apprentice. How sweet your kids are missing Mike so much! I will be a single mom in a week when Brooks goes to Florida! I know it is hard! I wish I would have been around and we could have had the kids play! Love the background too! Way cute! Have a good weekend...and I am all for the girls trip, even if I have to get my own room or whatever to bring the baby!

Mikesell Family said...

YES GIRLS TRIP!!! CAN I COME???

The Bullocks said...

I keep trying to tell everyone we need to do a girls trip the day after the new Twilight book comes out, so we can all read it in peace and with out neglecting our kids!!! I love to read all of your posts.