4.22.2008

Sassy...




After seeing a few of Kaylee's friends get their hair cut, she has been bugging me to follow the trend. She keeps telling me she wants hair like her friends, (except of course Hallee, she can't figure out how she is only 4 but has long hair like a mom and Sharpay. She REALLY envies that hair.) But since Kaylee's hair doesn't grow like that, and probably never will, I finally gave in. I decided she was probably right and it would probably look way better then the straggly strings she had growing off her head, even if it meant no more pony tails. She comforted me and told me it was only hair, and it would grow back in no time. So, last night we went and got it cut. I was happy with how it turned out.






Here's just a cute picture of her smelling the flowers.

10 comments:

The Lind's said...

So cute! I want to see the front shot! She looks adorable...as always!

BEAUTIFUL flowers! Way to go! I don't dare plant any...because then I will have to clean up the dead ones! :)

JAGBHansen said...

I love her hair! She always looks super cute!

Clements Family said...

Love the hair! She looks so stinkin' cute, and all grown up with the cute dress and necklace!

Di said...

Love the black and red together. She looks all grown up!

Kathy said...

Love it! She looks cute no matter how her hair is cut.

Lindsey Stubler said...

Way cute! I can't wait until Josie has more hair for me to play with--- I make her have a teeny tiny pony tail at the top of her head which looks silly, i know, but I think it's cute.

busymama said...

she looks ADORABLE, I'll have to show Hallee in the morning!!

Mikesell Family said...

I feel like I haven't checked anyone's blog forever! Your kids are so cute as always. I love Kaylee's hair. So CUTE! I love when kids get new haircuts. I love her necklace it looks so cute on her!

Allison Bushman said...

Okay... that is the cutest picture of her and the tulips! & great hair cut! Reminds me of ours back in high school! ;)

Meg said...

She looks so adorable with her hair, and her cute outfit!