4.04.2008

Why It Pays To Stock Up...

I went grocery shopping this morning and this is what I got....

20 bottles of BBQ sauce
20 bottles of salsa
10 packages of marshmallows
10 Handi Snacks Pudding Packs
10 boxes of Capri Suns
10 packages of Trail Mix
10 boxes of Wheat Thins
8 bottles of Mayo
8 Frozen Tombstone Pizza's
10 boxes of Cereal

My bill only came to $80! I saved $270.00!!! I was so excited. I think I might go back and by some more, my cart was totally overflowing so I had to stop. This is another reason you should sign up for that website, she tells you where the deals are. I love when I can save so much money!

8 comments:

Jamey said...

I was telling Brad that I need to do that. After reading this, it sounds like I need to sign up tomorrow, so that I can still use those deals. (I wonder if it will give me the info for this week)

My mom was in town this week, and we were going to call you and your mom. But my daughter has been sick all week, so we have been homebound. We will have to try again later!

Clements Family said...

I am totally going to sign up, but my question is, do I have to buy everything on her lists to really make this work? My family is so picky that some things I know would just be lame to buy!

Lindsey Stubler said...

Holy crap. That is so good! Do you only have to go to 1 grocery store or do you have to go to a lot of them each time?

Heather said...

She tells you what the deals are at all the stores. You can go and buy whatever you want. I just pick through the list of what we need at the time. If there are good deals at alot of stores I will just go to the neighborhood walmart because they will match prices from all the stores. If you go onto her website she has a tab listed Sample. Under this tab you can see a sample of the what you would get each week of the deals and Menu Planner. I can also email you an old one if you want.

JAGBHansen said...

Thanks again for this site. It is wonderful. I haven't signed up yet as we moved and haven't had internet. I am excited to try it out, it helps that you have found this to be super helpful! That is an amazing deal on all that food!

Jeff and Brandi said...

This sounds awesome and makes you sound super domestic. I love it! The whole food storage thing seems so overwhelming to me so I need to try it out. Thanks for the info.

kassie said...

Hi Heather it's Kassie Chritensen Betsys sis-n-law. I check out your blog from time to time and I was so excited about your post. I really didn't know how to get my food storage going, so Thank you so much I signed up last night and went out this moring Thanks again.

Jennifer Sciore said...

Heather I don't know if you remember me but I found your blog and read about these deals and signed up! I love it!! It is so wonderful. I didn't have time to go to all the different stores but Walmart price matched it all! Thanks for the information!