6.11.2008

Good friends don't happen often....

We have had some fun play time with friends the last couple of days. Complete with having them over for breakfast and lunch, doing hair, painting nails, dressing up at least dozen times, playing outside, going on a walk, playing high school musical, dancing, playing barbies, house, and Polly pockets. We even got to have tubby time with them! Kaylee is just beside herself, having her best girlfriend over for breakfast and she even got to get in the tub with her!! She thinks it's going to be a regular thing now, she asked if she could invite a different friend over for breakfast tomorrow. We love playing with the Campbells. Hopefully their brother Parker (Brayden's best friend) feels better soon so he can join us! He had surgery yesterday and has been up at Primary Children's. For more on his story and an update on him you can go to Parker


Girlfriends are the best!

Do you think their is anything wrong with arranged marriages? Brayden and Gracie are close in age. But look at Kade and Addi, it looks to me like they have something going. One of my kids has to end up with a Campbell kid.

Piggy back time


Giddy-up!!!


We wish you the best Parker (and family.) You have been in our thoughts and prayers. We love you guys and have so much fun when your around. Thanks for being good friends.

5 comments:

Lindsey Stubler said...

What cute pictures! I'm mad I missed out on the Chick-fil-a last week--- we need to plan it again soon!

busymama said...

Oh thank you, thank you, you are the best and my kids love you so much, thanks for everything lately!

Clements Family said...

Cute pictures! You are such a great friend to everyone...I am sure it meant a lot to Brandy! Love the birthday pictures from your Mom's party!! I am glad your brothers were there!

Jane Walker said...

I started a blog page. Let me know what you think.

Thanks.
You can find it at
http://musingsofamiddleagemother.blogspot.com/

Jane Walker

Amazed said...

Thanks for being so good to my kiddos! They LOVE your kids! And yes, I definately can see a wedding in the distant future!!!