![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Kaylee turned 5 on June 25th. She had a great day hanging out with her family and going swimming. She is going to be having her friends birthday party tomorrow and she can't wait for that. It just seems so crazy to me that she is getting so big, I'm not sure I'm prepared for what's to come with her. She already acts like she is 12!.She keeps me on my toes. She got a lot of Hannah Montana and Highschool Musical things for her birthday. She was really excited. She has been wearing her Hannah Montana wig everywhere and trying to play the dual role like Miley Cyrus does.
She claims that 5 year olds know how to behave better and treat each other better, but that's not proving to be true today. Hopefully she can behave better for her party tomorrow.

5 comments:
That was the cutest thing ever! How fun was that whole scrapbook post thing! Kaylee is so adorable and I am glad she had such a fun day!
So late but Happy Birthday Kaylee! She is so adorable!
Happy Birthday Kaylee we love you!!!
I love smilebox! Kaylee is so cute! Happy Birthday Kaylee!!
Wow Heather you are a techie genius! That is a fun tribute to Kaylee! What a fun mom you are!
Happy Birthday Kaylee!
Post a Comment