Hey Heather, I stumbled across your blog through Sara and Tommy Dunn's blog. It's crazy all the people you find through blogging. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and tell you how cute your little family is. I haven't seen you in awhile (since Brayden wasn't even walking yet), but you look great and seem so happy:) Tell your family hi for me and let's keep in touch:)
Hey Heather, I found your blog through Brandi's blog. Your kids are so cute. Your first day of schoold sounds a little like mine. Emery told me I don't need to walk her anymore but I enjoy walking with her. It is crazy how fast they grow up. Lisa
4 comments:
SUCH A CUTE PICTURE OF KAYLEE! It feels good when your kids miss ya.
She is so stinkin cute!
Hey Heather, I stumbled across your blog through Sara and Tommy Dunn's blog. It's crazy all the people you find through blogging. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and tell you how cute your little family is. I haven't seen you in awhile (since Brayden wasn't even walking yet), but you look great and seem so happy:) Tell your family hi for me and let's keep in touch:)
Nicole (Morrill) Lawrence
Hey Heather,
I found your blog through Brandi's blog. Your kids are so cute. Your first day of schoold sounds a little like mine. Emery told me I don't need to walk her anymore but I enjoy walking with her. It is crazy how fast they grow up.
Lisa
Post a Comment