8.28.2008

Triple T's

$2 Tuesday.....Thanksgiving Point....Terrible!!!!!!

This is a little late for the warning since the $2 Tuesday ends in August, so sorry. It is not worth going to Thanksgiving Point during their $2 special-it is SO crazy!! Last week I had a doctor's appt. in the morning, so I wasn't babysitting all day. I thought this was a great opportunity to take the kids out since I was minus one kid. We went down to the dinosaur museum and saw the whole thing in super fast speedy motion. I was so scared I was going to lose somebody because their were so many people there. We still had a lot of fun, I just don't think we were able to enjoy it as much as we could have-we were to busy dodging people! The kids did love playing in the sand and water and then digging for dinosaur bones. I kept telling Kade "There's a scary dinosaur" and he would say, "No, I yike (like) it!)

3 comments:

Jamey said...

I was there this last Tuesday too! I would say that maybe I could have seen you, but like you said, there were so many people there, you could walk by your own children and not know if it was yours or not!

Clements Family said...

I guess I am glad I never did the 2.00 tuesdays! It's busy enough on a regular day as it is! Thanksgiving Point is always tons of fun! I can picture Kade saying that! I have to say he is so stinkin cute!

Bridget said...

I heard that it was pretty crazy!!! Someone told me the line to get in was wrapped around the building one Tuesday. That's too bad...the museum is SO fun!! You are a very brave soul:)