If it were possible, I think I would want to become a vampire in my next life. I am totally converted! This book was SOOOOO awesome, My favorite of the 4. So if you haven't read it yet, stop everything you're doing and just finish it! Don't worry about your kids they'll be fine, my kids have lived off bread and water the last couple days and they're still ok.
Oh their is so much I have to say about this book. I wish I was in school and could write a book report...that would be fun. But for now I won't ruin anything for anyone and I will keep my secret vampire obsessions to myself.
Have fun reading...
PS. Did I mention how much I love Stephenie Meyer for writing these books?!?

6 comments:
I'm glad you finished, I need to start it, maybe next week!
I would have to agree with you! This book was AWESOME! Jon kept asking the kids if they remembered who I was over the last 2 days....Oh well, I'm back now!
I am so jealous...life has been so stinking crazy these past few days I haven't had a chance to sit down and really read (though I am on page 300)...I am kind of having a hard time hearing the story from Jacob.
It is so so good! I would totally come back with you and be a vampire sister with you! I wonder what my power would be....
My book hasn't arrive from Amazon yet... I am getting anxious to read and I am staying away from as many spoilers as I can. I did read a few just to check out if anyone died.
I sent you an invitation to join goodreads.com. Please consider it. We are getting quite the community. Its fun to see what everyone is reading.
I was Team Jacob, so this wasn't the ending I was hoping for, but at least he is happy.
Post a Comment