I would have to say that Gentry is quite the trooper. All the kids were dressed up, but the only adults dressed up were me, Betsy and Gentry. We had a fun night getting together eating soup, bread sticks, and treats. Then we went to a little haunted house that is over by Mike's mom's house. It is such a fun little spook house and I think they do such a great job. I think it's perfect for little kids. They are still doing it for 2 more days if anybody is interested in going they are only charging a can of food per person.
I wish I would have had a few prizes to give a way last night.
Prize #1 would go to Gentry for the awesome costume! He made all the other guys look bad.
Prize #2 would go to Tyson for being so brave in the haunted house. The poor kid did not want to go in and was so worried about what he was getting himself in to.
Prize #3 would go to Diana for being such a trooper and coming even though she only had a baby 1 week ago. I was so bummed I didn't get a picture of her 2 cute kids. Baby Ambree was even dressed up!
Prize #4 would go to Mike for being the scariest. He kept trying to jump out and scare his aunt at the spook house. At one point he tried to jump back behind this fence. Little did he know they had dug a hole in the ground and camouflaged it with leaves and stuff and their was a guy hiding down in the hole. Well Mike jumped right on top of the hole and fell down into it right on top of the guys head. We got a good laugh out of it, and luckily he didn't hurt the poor guy. Mike did scrape up his leg a little though.
Here's a pic of the kids in their costume's, just in case I don't get around to getting them done on Halloween.
Brayden: Denver Bronco's Football Player. Kade: Golfer. Kaylee and Me: Pretty Witches (she would not be a witch until I called it a pretty witch.)

5 comments:
Thanks for a super fun night! You looked awesome in your pretty witch costume! And thanks for the yummy soup. Can you email me how to make that popcorn?
What a fun idea with the kids and all! You always have good parties! Love the costumes. You and your kids look great!
The costumes turned out wonderful and you both look very pretty!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Kade's costume - he is too cute!!!
That was so fun. thanks again!!! I am still totally laughing out loud about mike. that was too funny. Tyson has a few emotional scars that we'll have to work out from that Haunted house but I'm sure he'll get through it. he's so funny.
Katie
I'm so glad I got an award! I usually love dressing up, but Halloween just kind of snuck up on me. I loved your witch costume. Thanks for the fun night. I will post the pic of all the kids... it is so cute.
Post a Comment