We have been celebrating St. Patricks Day all day today. Or as Kade calls it "Happy Green Patricks Day." I never really thought it was much of a holiday until I had kids. Kids make all holiday's more fun.
We woke up and had Green milk in our cereal and green applesauce. Kaylee was a little apprehensive about it until Brayden assured her it was good. Brayden gave me a big hug and told me I was the best mom ever! He said, "I bet no other Mom would think of a better green breakfast then you." So ssshhhh, don't tell him that every other Mom knows the same secret. Kaylee made Mike put a dollar bill in his shirt pocket so he would have green on him all day. She was nervous for him that he would get pinched. We made green popcorn balls and delivered them to some friends.
And since Kaylee got home from school she is determined that a Leprechaun came to our house and hid a pot of gold....she's still looking. I'm a little worried if she does come across one because Kade said he would shoot and kill it. Such a boy!
I hope you all have a "LUCKY" day!

3 comments:
I so agree with you. I love it when the sun starts to shine and it is warm enough to be outside to enjoy it. It makes me feel so happy. I can't wait until summer when I can sit at the pool and tan, while my kids have blast in the water.
I was actually thinking the other day how I can't wait for addi to get it so hollidays can be fun again. Your kids are so funny
Yummy! I am sad I missed out on St Patty's day. I am sure your kids loved the day with you! I hope you get out of your funk. I am ready for fun too...so lets get together soon...
Post a Comment