Most of it consisted of Brayden and Kade sword fighting, and Kaylee devastated over what was happening.
We made them a castle out of our TV box and it has made for hours of entertainment. Do you think princesses back in Medieval times dressed with their bellies hanging out? She is like Minnie/Cheerleader/Cinderella. I'm not sure who was in charge of the costumes???
They had such a good time, they are already plotting scenes for their next performance.


1 comment:
That is so cute!! It is so fun when your kids start to really play and interact with each other! Oh and I love the fun St. Patrick's day activites- you are such a cute mom=) And i feel ya on the needing sunshine thing!! It makes such a differnce in my mood. Oh and I actually do remember when you were preg with Kade you thought it might be twins. It's just so funny how different it is with each pregnancy!
Post a Comment