3.26.2009

Texas Roadhouse

Last night we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse for my brother Pauly's birthday (I have two brother's named Paul so one we identify as Pauly.) I think it was the first time ever that we were all there as couples....except my brother Curtis, his girlfriend was working. We teased him a little bit about being a loner. I always thought that I might be the only sibling that ever gets married or has kids. But maybe their is some hope in the future for some cousins. We had a good time and I found out that Texas Roadhouse has some good applesauce. Maybe that will be my new favorite dish at Texas???


Picture starting in the top left.. Dad and Laura, Paul and Becky, Me and Mike.

Center picture is the birthday boy Pauly and Alecia

Bottom left...Ryan and Rachel, Ryan and Curtis, Haley and Nate


Doesn't Ryan's mischievous smile remind you of Kade's? When he smiles you always wonder what he's up to, or what he's gonna do next. That's a little scary!

No comments: