4.09.2009

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

My little baby turned 3 today! He loved that the day was about him. He kept telling everybody, "It's my birfday ta-day!" When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday breakfast he replied, "CAKE!!!" I am happy to announce I did not give it to him. He had a healthy breakfast of eggs, bacon and toast....unlike yesterday:(



All Kade wanted for his birthday was to go golfing. Luckily it stopped raining this afternoon and we were able to take the kids to hit a bucket of balls. He really didn't want me tagging along. He wanted to have some special father/son time with his daddy. He finally agreed to me coming as long as I sat on the bench and just watched. That's sad that at 3 years old he knows how bad of a golfer I am.


Look at that hot instructor. Maybe I would take up golfing if he would give me some personal lessons:)


Trying to golf right handed. He always uses Brayden's golf clubs which are left handed. He really struggled trying to switch it.







He much preferred golfing left handed. He did pretty good and made sure we saw every swing he did. He was so funny, continually saying, "Look at me, I'm much better."



Poor Kaylee golfs like her mom. She loved pretending she was Sharpay from High School Musical 2. She giggled the whole time and kept commenting on how bad she was.





Bray definitely got his dad's genes when it comes to sports. He can hit the ball good, and far.



After golfing we went to Leatherby's so Kade could have a "BIG, BIG, BIG ice cream." Afterwards we came home so Kade could open up his presents. He has been trying to peek at them in the back of my car for about a week now. Everytime we would get in the car he would look back there and say, "Mom, I'm peeking." Little stink! We had a great time together as a family today. The kids were home from school on spring break and they just loved hanging out together.


The only bummer of the day was Brayden wasn't feeling good. He has had a horrible fever and a cold. Last night he had horrible nightmares and he is on his second one already tonight. I better go love him and just hold him. Maybe that will make them go away.
Pic of Brayden trying to eat lunch. He had the chills so bad and didn't feel good so he didn't eat anything.

4 comments:

Clements Family said...

Happy Birthday Kade! I will come to your house tonight and see you. You are my friend. From Breckon.

Mikesell Family said...

Happy late birthday! I loved your wicked pics. I guess I'm the only person now that hasn't seen it. Your hair looks really cute!

The Lind's said...

Happy late Birthday Kade! I love that he wanted to go golfing...so cute! I can't believe your baby is getting so big! He is so cute! Glad he had a fun filled day!

Alison said...

Happy late birthday! You kids are all so cute! I can't believe he is already three. Time goes by too fast!