4.16.2009

Private

Lately I've had so many thoughts about the things that are happening in the world around us and it just scares me. So I have decided that I am going to make my blog private. This way I can eliminate any threat to my family while doing this little hobby of mine. Anybody that reads my blog and would like to continue to have access to it please leave me your email address so you can stay in touch with our craziness. You can either email it to me or just leave a comment and I will delete it after I get it.

23 comments:

Clements Family said...

Add me!!!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Lind's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
busymama said...

You so better invite me.... all those deleted comments have anything to do with the move to private???

Bree said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mikesell Family said...

Don't forget me!

Brett and Becca Muir said...

I would love to be added.

The Balls said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Evans said...

I WOULD LOVE TO BE ADDED!!

Janet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ben Katie & Peyton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristydawn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gabe and Valerie said...

I would still like to enjoy reading your blog.

Darci said...

I would love to be added too. I love seeing pictures of your little family. Darci

Christie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa & DJ said...

I would ilke to continue to peek in if that ok. We went to school together, of course I knew your husband a little more. Your family is very cute!
Are you still in Herriman, we were in the same ward for a week or two!

JAGBHansen said...

Please add us if you get the chance, I love keeping up with your craziness, makes me feel sane because of the craziness we have too!...jagbhansen@yahoo.com!

Jeff and Brandi said...

Don't forget us! jeffdavis4@yahoo.com