While Daddy was away this weekend in....
We were at home stuck in this...
We ate some of this...
Doing this....
With...
Left to right- Pat White, Gerry Lind, Ryan Workman, Mike, Derek Cushing, and Brooks Clements
And enjoying this....
We were at home stuck in this...
Fun times at the Dinosaur museum with the Clements
Brayden's soccer game. This is actually a picture of him making a goal. Half his body was cut out of the picture though. It was a nice goal.
We ate some of this...
Kaylee with her little "boyfriend"
I watched a little of this....
Overall we had a good weekend playing, snuggling, eating, watching movies, sleeping in and shopping. But I'm sure glad Dad is back home!!!










5 comments:
Well at least we got to sneak in a little shopping trip! I had fun! We'll have to go again sometime...I'll save up my money:)
Looks like fun!!
Sounds like you stayed busy and had lots of fun! Cute pics!
Cute Cute...glad we could join in your fun!
Your weekend looks a lot more fun than the weekend we had! We're glad Dad is back home too. We need to plan a girls trip now! Please send me an invite for your blog, meganwhite1@msn.com Thanks!
Post a Comment