4.09.2009

WICKED!!!

We went and saw Wicked last night. There aren't words to describe how cool it was. SO AMAZING!! I will definately find a way to see it again....anywhere, anytime, anyplace.
We had bought Sonia a ticket to go for Christmas so we finally got to give her her present. We went out to dinner and then to the show. We were lucky enough to be surrounded by people we love. Sonia came, Lindsay came, and my mom and Kenny also had tickets for the same night.

Musical's aren't necessarily Mike's cup of tea. I don't think he was that thrilled to go. But in the end he actually liked it. I'm hoping I actually have him hooked....we'll see.

5 comments:

The Lind's said...

So fun! I wanted to go to Wicked when it was here in LA so bad. but no such luck. Maybe I need to take a trip to Utah and you can go again with me! I am not joking! Let's get planning a girls night! :) Hey I am only 6 hours away now! :)

Lindsey Stubler said...

YAY! I'm so glad you loved it. Can you see why I'm sooo excited to see it a 4th time? Each time it gets better! I'm probably a nerd, but I don't care... I think it's awesome!

Clements Family said...

I am glad you invited me. I had a fabulous time with you guys! Can't wait to go again...where should we go to see it??

{Brittany} said...

We are going next week and I can't wait. I just got butterfly's in my stomach thinking about it!

busymama said...

oh I am so jealous - what a wonderful Christmas gift!! Happy B-day Kade!!!