4.12.2009
Happy Easter
We had a great Easter weekend (that is after Brayden recovered from his sickness!) We had a weekend full of EXCITING Easter egg hunts. We were surrounded by so much family, warm weather, and good food. Who could ask for more? We spent Saturday night together as a family watching The Testaments and dying Easter eggs. We spent this afternoon flying kites, blowing bubbles, and playing baseball. I love my little family and all the precious time we get to spend together. It makes it even better when they enjoy the time too. This weekend I probably heard my kids say, "I love you" or "I yuv you" about 30 times. And Brayden said today, "I have the best parents ever!" That just makes everything worth it. I want to squeeze their little cheeks, hug them tight, and freeze time. They are all at such a great age right now. Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am glad Brayden is feeling better! Love the cute pictures.
Darling Easter pics and outfits! and HAppy Birthday to Kade! Those golf pics are too cute and I love that that's what he wanted to do for his birthday:) Your boys are so athletic! Parker was trying to kick the soccer ball the other day and it reminded me of when Braden was little how awesome he was at it so young!
I swear I think we like the same clothes for our girls. Christmas now Easter. Too funny. Great minds think alike:) Cute pics.
Darling pictures! Your kids of course look so adorable! Glad you had a great Easter!
Your kids are so adorable!!
Post a Comment