5.15.2009

It's smelly in here...

The other day my Mom and I took the kids to the zoo. It was a beautiful day and so fun to see the animals.

Kade was really concerned about the smell and all the animal poop. He would also talk in a little baby voice to all the animals. His favorite thing to say to them was, "Hey there lil fella."

The animals were fun and active (well their were a few that were asleep.) The monkey's are always my favorite. This cute little monkey was holding a stuffed animal. We also got to see the new twin monkeys that were born just a couple days before we went.

Here's a pic of my three little monkeys!

8 comments:

Clements Family said...

You weren't kidding when you said you had a lot to blog about!! So fun. Breckon is looking at the pictures with me and saying "Kaders is my best friend." Thanks for hanging out with us yesterday!

busymama said...

Wow those posts were worth the wait!! Glad you had such a nice Mother's Day!! Love the pics of your little monkeys!!

The Balls said...

You have been SO BUSY! It looks like you have been having FUN! I think it is so cute that your kids wanted to visit President Hinckley's grave. Looks like Mike was so thoughtful on Mother's Day, and I LOVE THE ZOO I am so jealous that you went! Don't ask me why, it's weird I know!

Jeff and Brandi said...

Looks like you guys have been keeping busy. I love love the zoo. We took Dylan last week, but I must say I am very sad that we missed the baby monkeys! I love hearing stories about kade. He is hilarious!

Bridget said...

Love your posts! I would love to follow your blog....You have such an adorable family! I'm glad you had a nice mother's day!

Allison Bushman said...

I love the zoo! Glad you had a fun day! Make sure you keep me in your "blog circle"! :)

The Lind's said...

Cute pictures. Kade's hair looks like it's getting lighter..yeah? So cute! Your kids are too cute! That is neat about going to the cemetery. Normally I am not a fan of going...but this one I want to go to...someday!

Meg said...

Do you guys have a pass? I've been wanting to take my kids to the zoo. The cemetary looks kind of cool too! Maybe we'll have to go back with you. Thanks for the recipe!