5.14.2009

Mother's Day

I definately got spoiled this year for Mother's Day. This year everyone went out of their way to make it a great day for me. It started with yummy yummy breakfast.

Collage of the flowers I recieved. The top roses were from my brother Curtis. Middle are a bouquet of flowers from Mike. The bottom are a bunch of tulips from my Dad and Laura. I also received a hanging basket of flowers for my yard that I didn't get a picture of. They were from my mom and Kenny.

Mike had decorated our bed with rose petals and my gifts. He's so sweet!

I had a babysitter one day and she helped the kids make a bouquet of paper flowers to give to me. It was really thoughtful. Kaylee made a cute card for me at school. I truly felt loved after a day like that!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Heather, I just love your blog! I love you photography! I wasn't sure where to leave this comment cause I loved all of your recent posts. You have such a cute family. I love being able to get to know you a little better through your blog.