10.28.2009

Dear Mr. Piggy Pig

I do not like you imposing on our life. You are an unwanted guest in our home. You are ruining our plans that we had for fall break. You are making my husband sleep, instead of listening to me talk. He was supposed to be able to take off work, and have fun with us. Instead he is lying on the couch. You are making my daughter CRANKY. You are making my son bored out of his mind, since he can't leave the house. I can't handle this anymore. Please leave. Take your "swineness" and go somewhere else.

A much exhausted and concerned mom

5 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

Oh man! I'm sorry. Is everyone ok? Did you get sick too? You have to go to the link on my blog Bryce and Brittney, she posted this crazy pic cause she got swine too.

The Lind's said...

Seriously you guys got the swine flu? Awful! I am so sorry! I heard it is so bad! Hope everyone gets well soon!!

Clements Family said...

Oh Heath...that is a cute post, though the reason behind it is not fun! I am sorry. Really call if you need ANYTHING! I only live 20 minutes away:)

Nicole said...

Heather im right there with you! We have going on 3 weeks with it. So not fun hoping it pass real soon. Hope your family gets better..

Meg said...

Looks like he left your house and came to our house!