Here are some of the new watches I have. If anybody is interested in placing an order for Christmas email me at frvrnlv@hotmail.com. You can click on the watch link on the right side of my blog for more designs.
I LOVE the Cotton Candy and the Wooden one! So cute! Hey I need to ask you some questions about backing up the blog, and printing it out. When you have a minute could you email me at r.ball@Live.com? Thanks!
I love them all! How much are you selling them for becuase I will definately be ordering some! Wait- do you really have a Miley Cyrus song on your blog? Is that what I'm really listening to? :) Also - I want to print my blog too, is your friend in your ward still doing that? email me too, will you!? Oh! And that pic is from the Senior Dinner Dance, that was a WAY awkward night, when Cody and I had already broken up but still went together and then I think we just grabbed a bunch of people to be in the picture. Random.
Way cute... They are so fun to make. I have been making them forever.. Let me know if you need some website. I have some really goodones.For beads and watch faces too. :)
3 comments:
I LOVE the Cotton Candy and the Wooden one! So cute! Hey I need to ask you some questions about backing up the blog, and printing it out. When you have a minute could you email me at r.ball@Live.com? Thanks!
I love them all! How much are you selling them for becuase I will definately be ordering some! Wait- do you really have a Miley Cyrus song on your blog? Is that what I'm really listening to? :) Also - I want to print my blog too, is your friend in your ward still doing that? email me too, will you!?
Oh! And that pic is from the Senior Dinner Dance, that was a WAY awkward night, when Cody and I had already broken up but still went together and then I think we just grabbed a bunch of people to be in the picture. Random.
Way cute... They are so fun to make. I have been making them forever.. Let me know if you need some website. I have some really goodones.For beads and watch faces too. :)
Post a Comment