1. Making a fun witchy craft. And FINALLY decorated for Halloween.
2. Getting a letter from Nelnet saying that they paid off the rest of my student loan! I have been paying on this forever. It was such a small amount each month with such a low interest rate so it was never at the top of priorities. Can you believe that they just paid it off? What company does that???
3. Going on a field trip with Kaylee's class. We went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. Besides the corn maze, we had a great time. Something about being in a corn maze really freaks me out. After a little while the kids didn't like it either.
4. I had some time to kill the other day, so Kade and I went to the pet store. I absolutely fell in love with this little puppy. Its a good thing I don't' allow pets because I might have considered getting this one.
5. I went and worked out this week. And yes, I just admitted that I loved it. It kicked my butt and I am still VERY VERY sore, but it felt good to work my body like that. I have had the advantage for the past 2 1/2 years of being on a headache medicine that doesn't make me hungry and made me lose weight. Well my medications have changed and now lucky me, I'm on a medicine that makes me gain weight and makes me crave doughnuts, cookies, candy, etc. The second I walked in the door from a great workout this is what I poured myself...
A giant DR PEPPER (so much for the calories I had just burned off.)
6. I sent off a big shipment of watches to Montana. Mike's sister has agreed to help me sell watches to all her friends. Although the watch market is a little populated here in Utah, Montana hasn't hit that big trend yet. It's a great new thing to them.
7. We took the kids to the pumpkin patch. We ended up not actually getting pumpkins there because they were too pricey. But we got some good pictures, and some not so good pictures.
8. Date night with my hubby!
9. Doing one service a day for the whole week. Hopefully it made those people a little happier. Cause I know it made me feel a little bit better
10. Today is regional conference, so that means a nice relaxing day!!
And number 1 on the list of things I did not love (believe me their were a lot more things that I didn't love, this just topped the list.
Brayden's team lost their first game today. So sad! The boys were very disappointed.



1.jpg)
2.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Good job on the service for a week! You are amazing!
And that Dr Pepper...makes me a little jealous!
Post a Comment