10.27.2009

Haunted FHE...

Last night we had FHE with a few of our neighbors. I don't ever realize how small my house is, until I cram a lot of people in there. Nevertheless, we had a great time together. We had an awesome lesson (thanks Brandi) about having courage to face our fears. We had some yummy soup, AWESOME bread sticks (thanks Krista) bloody monster toes, and witches potion with worms. After we were done eating we went on our annual trip to the not so haunted haunted house. My MIL's neighbor's do an amazing haunted house in their yard. They dumb it down for the little ones but Brayden and Kaylee were brave enough to go through the "scary" way. After we were done we enjoyed yummy peanut butter cups (thanks Lisa) and a few games of "Stuck in the Mud," and "Red Rover, Red Rover." After we were done the kids were worn out and just a tiny bit spooked! It was a great night!

Kaylee and her BFF, Hallee

Gracie and Emery

Brody, Bennett, Kade, Emery, Stella, Kaylee, Karson, Gracie, Addison, and Hallee

1 comment:

Clements Family said...

What a fun night! I love that haunted house. I can't believe your kids did the scary part!