I am so tired of dealing with this. I am constantly cleaning up DVD's, throwing away scratched ones, and putting them back in their case.
Why didn't I think of this sooner?
I know I'm not a genius, but when it comes to organizing I get a "F." I'm pretty proud of what I've accomplished today. And as a bonus, I just freed up about 4 drawers. What to do next? Share if you have any brilliant organizing tricks.
3 comments:
Oh how I wish I had some tips for you...though I do need to copy this one!
Ok I just did this same thing a couple months ago- but had a hard time throwing the cases away. Is that what you did with all your cases? I don't know why I would ever need them but I kept all mine and just put them in the closet- so it really defeated my purpose of de-cluttering!
Ok I just did this same thing a couple months ago- but had a hard time throwing the cases away. Is that what you did with all your cases? I don't know why I would ever need them but I kept all mine and just put them in the closet- so it really defeated my purpose of de-cluttering!
Post a Comment