Moments that reminded me to smile:
I got to spend a couple hours last night cuddling and scratching Brayden's back. He was so uncomfortable and in a lot of pain. Now that he is getting bigger I don't get many chances to just lay with him. I loved that time (even if it was 1 o'clock in the morning.)
It was parent's day at Kaylee's dance studio. She was so proud to show me what she has learned. She is getting really good at splits, cartwheels, one handed cartwheels, and back bends. It's fun watching her do some of the things I used to love.
Kaylee is the one with black sleeves/pink outfit
I laid down to watch a movie and Kade cuddled up right on me. He laid their for awhile, then he gave me a kiss on my cheek and said, "I yuv you mom"
1 comment:
Loook at her move! Good job Kaylee!
I have been thinking the same thing about cuddling with Brooks. It is crazy how big they are getting. I hope he gets feeling better!
Post a Comment