LOVE, LOVE, LOVED THE MOVIE! I'm not sure why I didn't go see the midnight showing when Twilight came out. I was
definitely missing out! This time around I went with some friends from my ward to see the midnight showing. It is totally worth going just to see the FREAKS that come out at night. It was better then people watching at Disneyland. Going into the show I was totally an Edward fan. In fact I hated reading New Moon because of Jacob. Needless to say, after watching the show, I'm not sure who's "team" I'm on now. I LOVED Jacob in the show. I thought he really made Edward look bad, especially when Edward had his shirt off (gross!)


We went to Olive Garden before hand and had some yummy food. Their was a huge table of people "celebrating" Bella's birthday. It was quite comical to see how into they were. They all had party hat's, a cake with candles, they sang to her, and they were all decked out in fancy clothes. They were
insistent that NOBODY touch their cardboard cut outs.

I had an awesome night and can't wait to see it again. But for the record it will NOT be another midnight showing. I was less then an adequate mother the next day.
4 comments:
So true! Jacob totally made Edward look bad- which I didn't think was possible. But I have been torn now feeling like a trader to switch teams now!:) Loved the movie and can't wait for Eclipse. Oh and I am jealous that I missed out on the awesome people watching- I can only imagine!
Loved your review...how funny that people had a birthday party at Olive Garden for Bella! Edward totally looked gross with his shirt off...why didn't he shave his chest hair? I don't think 17 year olds have chest hair.
Of course I don't care that you took those pictures off my blog...though I hope Mike doesn't care that you have a half naked guy on your blog (I am pretty sure Brooks is not a fan) :)
Mike doesn't care, he thinks it's funny. Cause at the end of the day I still go to bed with him. Even when Kade saw a big cut out of Jacob he said, "Mom, he's hot."
It was fun hanging out with the ladies. We will have to do some more people watching sometime!!!
Also going for team Jacob this time!
Post a Comment