11.11.2009

Opposites attract...

Happy 9th Anniversary!
I am in a much better mood today, so I guess I can celebrate today. I felt really bad for being grumpy yesterday, especially when Mike surprised me with Roses and a gift certificate for a pedicure and manicure. I thought I had made it clear to him that I wasn't celebrating so I guess he celebrated without me. That is why I love him. Even when I'm ornery he has a way of constantly lifting my spirits. If I'm upset he can point out the good in the situation. When I'm lazy, he picks up my slack. When I'm hungry, he feeds me. When I'm sick, he pampers me. When I'm yelling, he is calm. When I want to sleep in, he gets up and takes care of the kids. When I want to shop, he gives me money. When I'm sad, he listens to me. When I want a treat, he sits down and eats with me.
Mike and I have two completely different personalities (I am a white, he is a yellow.) This combination is perfect for us. We compliment each other in every area of our lives. I couldn't imagine one day without him.
Love you!!!

5 comments:

The Balls said...

9 YEARS! Congrats! Brandon told me about Brayden, so sorry and I have the same feelings about Primary's (great hospital but the patients can be a little sketchy, when we took Cannon a few months a go I was sure we were leaving with something far worse than we came in with!) Thank you for that BRILLIANT idea about the DVD's we have that same problem!

busymama said...

you are a great match!!!

Clements Family said...

Cute picture of you guys! Mike kind of looks like Wes in that picture! Did you cut your hair? I haven't seen you in a few weeks so maybe you did. Love you guys! Happy nine years...and to think, you have been together so much longer!

Heather said...

Yes, Linds I did cut my hair. It was a much needed change. We do need to get together, it's been too long.

The Lind's said...

Happy Anniversary!! Glad your having a better day! So sorry about the other day! Poor Brayden hope it is something that heals quickly! You and Mike are perfect for eachother and make a cute couple... and have a darling family! Congrats on the 9 years!!