We spent many days this summer at Cowabunga Bay. It was fun having a season pass this year. Most days were spent there with the Clements' but unfortunately I never had my camera while we were with them. The very last time we went, we went with our next door neighbors. I just happened to have my camera that day.
Bathing Beauties
Kade supporting Evan through the big "SPLASH"
CHEESE!
Eden
My kids are just mesmerized with Babies. They had so much fun with Eden. They loved taking her down slides, and playing with her in the water. It helped that she loved the water as well.
The day ended with a trip to the first aid station with Kade. And of all the accidents that could happen at a water park, he split his eye open walking out of the bathroom. Really? He was being so tough, he didn't even cry. They took such good care of him, and even treated him and his buddies to a chocolate ice cream cone. Kaylee was so ticked off when she found out all the boys got ice cream. She said, "This is the worst day ever! Why couldn't I split my open?"
Things I will remember from Cowabunga this year:
Yummy Nachos
$1.25 Mug refills
Being splashed everytime I walked up to a slide
Hours and hours around the lazy river
Sitting in a lawn chair relaxing
In-n-out for lunch either on our way or on our way home
People watching (especially all the oblivious moms)
and the tan it provided for me this summmer.

No comments:
Post a Comment