INFINITE HOPE
TIME OUT FOR WOMEN
LOGAN, UT SEPT 10-11
Lindsay, Me, and Katie
Me and a couple girlfriends went for the weekend to Time out for Women up in Logan. It was such an amazing experience. I didn't really know what to expect going into it, but it was one of the most uplifting, inspiring, and spiritual weekends I have ever had. I was also surrounded by two really great friends. It was just the weekend I needed. We ate good food, had fun girl talk, stayed up late, someone actually had breakfast waiting for us when we woke up (such a lovely feeling,) and came home feeling totally rejuvinateed and spiritually uplifted.
Friday night we had the amazing opportunity of listening to Sheri Dew speak. Wow! She is incredible.
We also got to hear Dallyn Vail Bayles sing. I loved listening to him. He is currently singing on tour with The Phantom of the Opera, and has sung on tour with Les Miserable. When he sang "Bring Him Home" from Les Miserable I seriously could have melted. In fact every song he sang was incredible.
Saturday was filled with fabulous speakers and uplifting music. We heard from from Deanne Flynn, Brad Wilcox, Wendy Ulrich, Chris Belcher, a message of Hope from Mariama Kallon, and Hilary Weeks
When I get my computer fixed, I hope to sit down and add some of my notes from each of these great speakers. This weekend was truly amazing. The messages they shared were life changing. I can't wait to go again in 2 more months! (I bought tickets to go to the show in SL. That's how amazing it is. I did check and it's different speakers.)







4 comments:
I am jealous you get to go in November! Thanks for making the weekend so memorable!
Oh I am so sad I didn't go!! I want to go next time for sure!! Sounds like such great speakers! Love the pic of you girls...glad you guys had such a great time!
you are so good to write down about everyone. I'm mad I didn't do it while it was fresh on my mind!!! I really had so much fun with you guys, so glad we did it.
So funny, I loved it so much, that I'm also going in Salt Lake with my mom and sisters. I guess I'll see ya there. I'm excited they are having different speakers. Honestly I wouldn't even mind hearing the same talks again, I loved them so much.
I am so bummed it didn't work out for me to go with you gals! I love Sheri Dew! I have all of her books and went to a Stake conference where she spoke... awesome! I'm still planning on going some time. I have the dvd of a show which I enjoyed. I like how they switch up the speakers so often.
Post a Comment