We haven't been to Lagoon in a few years, but we got the opportunity to go this summer. It was so much fun! They have made so many improvements and added some fun new rides for adults and kids. We had a blast. We were sad that Dad had to work and couldn't join us for the day (I'm sure he was sad too since it's his favorite place wink, wink.)
One of Kade's favorite rides was the haunted house. He said it's not one bit scary. Not at all! I talked Kaylee into going on the white roller coaster, the very first ride of the day. I thought she was going to fly right out of her seat. Needless to say, she liked Puff much better.
Kade couldn't go on many rides (although he wanted to really bad.) We sat on the side eating snow cones instead.
Totally drenched after Rattlesnake Rapids.
It became a joke that every ride anybody would go on, Kade would ask, "I tall enough?" Well a couple of the boys we went with (My mom's friends) went on the catapult. It is insane! We walked up to it, watched it a few times, and they decided to go. Kade looked at me and said, "I tall enough Mom?" That boy is nuts!
Impatient kids waiting in line
Yay Kade! You're tall enough for the Paratroopers
I love Brayden's face in this picture. He went on every ride with the big kids. He loved them all, but I could tell he was a little terrified deep down. This picture explains it all. This was right before the ride started. He looks SO scared. He said he loved it though.
This might have been the scariest ride we went on all day. It was a little too high for my liking, and everyone elses.
Mormors and Kaylele
We had such a fun but long day. The kids were totally exhausted. Kade had a total meltdown walking out of the park over glow in the dark bracelets. It wasn't long before they were all out in the car. Maybe we can talk Dad into going with us next year!?!
4.jpg)
5.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment