8.20.2011

Finally...

I have taken 994 pictures this summer! It has been a crazy, awesome summer. I have so many memories and experiences that I want to document but there hasn't been time. It's amazing how little time there is when the kids are around. I have loved having them home, although it has been very challenging. We have had many up and down moments with Brayden, but I think we are slowly settling into a routine and figuring each other out (I know, he's been my child for 10 years, I should have him figured out by now....but I don't.) He's had some challenges to overcome but we are optimistic for a good year. I am slowly getting on top of my blogging now that summer is coming to an end. Hopefully I can share all the wonderful things that have happened over the past 3 months. Life changing is all I can say. Here's to being back in the blogging world!

2 comments:

Clements Family said...

Holy posts! You guys have been busy! Loved your post about your talk. Amazing.

Bree said...

I feel you I just did 25 or so posts in the last to days getting caught up from the last 2 and 1/2 months holy moly!