I love that Brayden still enjoys having me around (unless it's the first day of school.) When I told him I had volunteered to come to scout camp with him he said, "Thanks for being the kind of Mom that does that stuff for me." It's fun watching him interact with his friends and do things he just absolutely enjoys!
Here he is shooting guns. Really? I'm not really ready for that. He even purchased a knife the first day when I wasn't there. Beware future cub scout Mom's, they let the boys buy that kind of stuff.
Next they were off to BMX riding. They had a trail through the hillside that the boys got to ride down.
Obstacle course
Canoe riding. I was really upset that the canoe only fit 6 people (In my sarcastic tone.) I "had" to sit on the side and take pictures and watch the kids get drenched by the other boats.
It was a fun day spent with the Weblos. I think this will be my last scout activity until Kade starts up. Next year Brayden will be with the big boys doing over nighters.


1 comment:
Looks like you had a fun summer. Caleb came home from scout camp with 2 knives! I had no idea they could buy those there. I took them away and put them in a special place until he is a little more responsible.
Post a Comment