July 2 was such an incredible day! This little girl has been waiting for her baptism day for so long. It finally came!! I could not have been more proud of her and her decision to join The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The night before her baptism she got really nervous. She was worried she was making the wrong decision. After kneeling down and saying a prayer with her, and a priesthood blessing from her Dad she was relaxed and knew exactly what she wanted to do. She wanted to be baptized the next day! It's interesting how the adversary works, even in little people. I'm actually grateful she had an experience like this because it proved to me she was ready and she was doing it for the right reasons.
Oh, I just love those two!!!!
After she got changed, she had another little moment where the nerves got to her. I'm grateful she can talk to me, and in return I can comfort her fears. This is right after our little "talk." So proud of this little girl!
Greeting Grampsy (my Grandpa and my hero) at the door
MorMor's (my mom) Grampsy and Kaylee
Kaylee and my Daddy
Kaylee had so many wonderful people to there to support her. We have such a wonderful group of friends that love and support us. For an instant as I looked around the chapel my heart was sad. I was sad that so many family members that we love so dearly were not in attendance. That feeling was quickly swept away as I looked out to the many ward members, friends, and loved ones that took the time to come that day. My heart was instantly filled with gratitude. Kaylee has many people that love her. We are so blessed.
Kaylee and her good friend Abby
Kaylee and the Campbell girls
Gracie, Kaylee, Hallee and Addi
Such a proud momma! And yes, I had already been crying
Remember Simon? I babysat him when he was just little. The two of them were able to share this special day together. The two of them used to be the best of friends. Now they're scared to stand too close to each other.
Kaylee and Grandma Sonia
Charlene (a family friend that flew in from Vegas) Mom, Kenny, and Grampsy with Kaylee
After the special event we had everyone over to our house for lunch. It was fun planning and decorating for this special day.
Brayden and cousin Zac. So glad that all of Mike's family was able to be in attendance. But seriously??? Why didn't I take any pictures of anyone?
Kaylee and Kasen
Kaylee and Kade
Kasen, Kaylee and Kade
It was so hot that day! Everyone was trying to find any shade that they could outside. Here is Adrianne and Nate in the tiny bit of shade these bushes supply.
Natalia, Kaylee, Larissa, and Avery
Totally and completley pooped!
There's that weirdo again popping into our picture








No comments:
Post a Comment