Saturday was Lindsay's birthday, so this post is a couple days late. But we had the chance to go out to dinner to The Cheesecake Factory last night for her birthday. I have yet to go there since it's been in Utah because I haven't dared brave the crowds, but fortunately we only had to wait about 15 minutes to get sat. I was actually calling people to tell them to hurry and get there because we were already seated. It is always so much fun getting together with friends, having girl talk, and eating yummy food. Although, people rave about The Cheesecake Factory and I have yet to find something I REALLY love....any suggestions? It is so convenient to go there for a GNO because the mall is so conveniently connected to it:) So afterwards we went over there and did a little shopping.
So thank you Lindsay for getting another year older, so we could have reason so get out of the house and celebrate. Lindsay and I have been good friends for about 10 years now. We met out Junior year of High School, she was the captain of our cheer squad. We had so many FUN memories, that year and the years following it. We did silly stuff like pranking boys and then following them around to see if they would fall for our pranks (we were in High school we had nothing better to do.) We have had a lot of long talks especially on our drive everyday from Riverton to Orem to go to school at UVSC and then back again to go work at 1-800-contacts. She would even feel comfortable to be the third wheel and come on dates with Mike and I. She has been there for me through all of my pregancies and hard times. She was my next door neighbor and the person I could borrow eggs from. I could hook up my baby monitor and just walk next door and scrapbook or go play games or go watch tv. Her kids are my kids best friends and you know they are gonna get married some day. So I guess we have a lot more memories to make in the future...I can't wait!
Happy Birthday Linds!
1 comment:
OH...Thanks Heather! That made me cry! Thanks for being my longest and closest girlfriend ever...you are the one I always go to for the stupidest or most important things that go on in my day. I appreciate all you do for me...and can't wait until we are in-laws!!
Post a Comment