2.18.2008

Happy Presidents Day!!!

So this morning Kaylee came running into my room yelling "Happy President's Day, Mom!!" By the enthusiam in her voice you would have thought it was Christmas. I responded kind of laughing, telling her Happy Presidents Day back. She said, "Well, what do we do for President's Day?" She is my holiday girl. She loves any, and all holidays...as you can tell. I said, "We don't really do anything for President's day, we just get the day off." I thought the poor girl was going to cry. Somehow in her mind she had worked up this big elaborate plan of what President's Day was. So as her mother, I had to come up with something. We found out this morning we didn't have to babysit today. And my mom was home today so she said she was willing to watch Kade. Since I was down 2 kids I decided I was brave enough to leave the house. So since we are probably the last people on the planet that haven't seen Enchanted, we went to the movies. Kaylee thought this was the best way to celebrate Presidents day. If you haven't seen this movie yet, you have to, it is sooo cute. Kaylee kept leaning over to me saying "Thanks mom, this is such the cutest movie ever. And not to mention McDreamy's in it. So to everybody Happy President's Day!

4 comments:

Cherie Nelson said...

It sounds like I need to take my kids to the movie! I've been wanting to take them to it, but wasn't sure if they would like it. Looks like we'll have movie night this week!!!

Clements Family said...

How cute is Kaylee! I am glad she finally was able to see that movie!

Mikesell Family said...

I've tried to tell you all! It's my favorite movie. It cracks me up, I would totally buy it, and I don't buy movies. Kaylee is so cute. You better buy her the movie for the 4th of July or whatever holiday it comes out. ha ha.

{Brittany} said...

You are a cute Mom! Enchanted was a darling movie...I really liked it.