Brayden will take a shot any chance he gets. Most of the time he does pretty good. Towards the end of the season we were stressing the importance of PASSING!!!
He would get in their with the ball and actually fake the kids out. I think he has watched one to many Jazz games. Maybe he really thinks he is Boozer?These pictures were from Brayden's last game and it was such a good game. I was so proud of Brayden, so I'm going to brag for a moment. Usually at this age games aren't that exciting to go to, or watch, but at this game I was actually brought back to my old cheering days. I was up on my feet, jumping up and down, hollering for Brayden. The game was tied 22 to 22 and their was 5 seconds left on the clock. It was our ball and of course Brayden had the ball. For a moment everything froze and I just thought, "Does he know he could make the winning shot right now? Of course he does. What if he doesn't make it? His world will be over if he doesn't make this. Why does my child have to be the one with the ball? Ok, what if he does make it? Calm down, I'm sure we will have more moments like these pay attention to the game." Then I was up on my feet SCREAMING for him! He got the ball faked the kid out took it down the court and BAM right in the hoop! It was SO awesome! Alright, so it was just a 7 year olds basketball game, nothing big and amazing that will go down in the charts of history. But it was so cool, it was my kid. They won the game! And he's still talking about it. He actually thought he would see himself on Sports Center later that night. So good job Brayden.
Brayden also had the chance to play on the same team as his cousin Josh and his coach was his Uncle Chad. They had a good time together and the kids always looked forward to seeing their cousins every Saturday.
Josh is a whole year younger then Brayden do you think my kids are gonna have a height issue?
3 comments:
How cute is that! Good job Brayden!
Mark and I were just talking about what a good kid Brayden is. How fun for you to have your kid be the superstar! Way to go, Brayden!
I can't wait until my kids start playing sports. I love to go watch all the kids play! Way to go!
Post a Comment