2.05.2008

About Me and Friends

So, I got this email from Betsy. It was a questionaire that you send out and whoever you send it to has to reply back and answer these questions about you. I thought this was kind of fun. It was really fun to hear what people had to say about me. But I thought I would fill out the questionaire for myself for anybody wondering if they got any questions right/wrong, or wondering how I would answer them. Also I thought I would post some of the things people had to say about me. Edited of course. Most of the people I sent it to knew me in highschool and can't seem to forget the past:)

1. Where did we meet? Obviously this question would depend on the person answering the questionaire. Most of the people I sent it to replied back saying they met me my Junior year of high school at cheer tryouts. One friend I met in elementary school, I met Betsy at Church when my Dad moved into her ward in middle school, and I met Brandi through my ward.

2. Take a stab at my middle name: I DO NOT have a middle name. Their were some good guesses though. Dawn, Loo, Ann

3. Color of my eyes: BROWN, and yes Betsy they would and they would love to have the Mac eyeshadow in TRAX on them.

4. Do I have any siblings? Technically nobody got this answer correct, but everybody got really close. I have 3 brothers, 1 half brother, and 1 step sister. (Paul, Ryan, Curtis, Paul and Haley)But since my mom has re-married I now have an additional step sister and step brother (Lauren and Kenney)

5. What's one of my favorite things to do? I'm just going to put some of your answers because you all nailed it on the head. "Hang out with your hubby!" "I think you like massages and pedicures... and you love hanging out with Mike with no kids!" "scrapbooking, shopping" "Layout, girls night outs, blog, watch Gray's with Mike and treats" "SLEEP...THOUGH YOU DON'T GET TO DO THAT MUCH. SPEND TIME WITH MIKE!"

6. What's my favorite type of music? I think overall I listen to country the most but really I think I listen to a little of everything!

7. Am I shy or outgoing? I really didn't know how to answer this one but someone described it really good for me in their reply they said I'm "shy initially, but not once you get to know you outgoing." It takes me a while to warm up to somebody or a situation but I after that I think I'm fine. I know my husband wouldn't put me in the shy category.

8. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? Girls, girls, girls can we all forget the past and maybe a few dumb decisions I may have made:) I am TOTALLY a rule follower!!!! Thank you Betsy for giving me props on this one. Just kidding a few of you did say you thought I was a rule follower now, but thought I was a "rebel in disguise" in my past. Someone also said, "I would say Mike's yellow has rubbed off and you’re a little rebel dying to break loose (j/k)" Can I just say I have never even been toilet papering! How's that for a rule follower.

9. Any special talents: I'm gonna leave this question blank. It was so sweet hearing everybody's answers but I feel like if I answer the question I will be boasting and if I post other people's answers I will be doing the same. So thank you for the compliments, I will keep them for myself.

10. What am I most adamant about? I would have to say my kids. Another good one somebody brought up was I CAN'T make a decision. I am so much happier when somebody else is telling me what I am doing when I am doing it, where I need to be, what I need to wear etc, etc. Life is SO stressful when I am faced with a choice.

11. How many children do I have? The best answer that was given to me was 4 (not a typo). Mike pretended to be offended, then he just giggled cause he knows it's true.

12. Thought or memory when hearing my name: More memories that I think I will keep to myself. Thanks for the memories and the fun times. Lindsey, I really am sorry to this day about that incident. Try to erase it from your memory!

13. If you and I were stranded on a desert island,what is one thing that I would bring? I think almost everybody responded with MIKE and a Dr. pepper. I think you're all right.

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

"A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!!!"

"A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget..."

"I am only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hairspray I use, and the girlfriends I have!"

2 comments:

busymama said...

LOVE IT!!! Although I did want to see everyone's memories!!

Anonymous said...

So am I to believe your little rebelious streak comes from me? I think I remember a few times toilet papers AND chalking some guys houses.