12.26.2008

Can't live with 'em, Can't live without 'em

My mom was complaining to me a few weeks ago about the pictures she has hanging in her hall, she has pictures of all of us kids most of them are our graduation pictures. She was saying that she should just take down the pictures because she will never get updated ones. Well I had this grand idea to get pictures taken for her for Christmas. I knew it would be special to her because for 1) all 4 of us kids would be together. And given some family history it's not uncommon for at least a couple of us to not be on speaking terms. And at the time this was the case so it meant some mending of relationships before we could actually pose as a happy family for pictures. And 2) they were taken in my Grandpa's backyard were we have a lot of childhood memories. I was really happy with the results, and I think she was too!




I do love my brother's and think they are so great to be around. I have so many great memories from my childhood with them. But then their are those times when I just want to ring their necks! I guess that's the beauty of siblings...especially all brothers.

6 comments:

Clements Family said...

I have been waiting to see the rest of these! They are so great!

Di said...

What great pics! You look beautiful!

Nicole said...

What a good looking family:) I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Kids make Christmas magical...even if they are too young to understand what is going on. Have a Happy New Year!!!

Nicole said...

Wow what can i say they have all changed its been forever sence i seen them. I love your pictures!

Christie said...

WOW! I wouln't have recognized any one of them. Curtis and Ryan were so young the last time I saw them. And now they are all grown up. The pics look great. I am sure your mom loved it. Tell her I said...."Kizzy needs to clean the bathroom" =)

{Brittany} said...

Those pictures are darling. I'm sure your Mom was soooo happy!