12.01.2008

Family Pictures

We finally went and got some family pictures taken. I don't have a group shot of the kids since Kade was born. Thanks Julie for the awesome pictures, we love them! The kids loved having their pictures taken, they kept finding different places and ways to pose. They even cried when it was time to go home. Here are a few of our favorites....






Our favorite picture of the whole day was this one of Kaylee. At the very end as we were leaving Mike suggested we stick her in this corner. It turned out awesome!

7 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

CUTE PICS!!! I love them! Alyssa has that same dress, and my boys have the same sweaters...great minds think alike!!!

The Lind's said...

Super cute pictures! I love them all! You have a cute little family!

Kathy said...

Those turned out awesome!

Clements Family said...

Those are so fabulous! I love them all...but especially the one of Kaylee. Julie told me how much fun she had with her. She asked me a little about you and Mike...she said "they are so in love." It was such a nice compliment!

Christie said...

These are so cute!!! I wish I could get Ryan to go get Family pics done. What a cute family you have.

Sara said...

Those pics are awesome! i love your outfit colors- Kaylees dress is darling. Where did you take them? they turned out super cute!

busymama said...

oh, love the pictures!!!